The rooms are cozy and place feels like an old British era cottage with picture perfect courtyards straight out of an Enid Blyton book. The food is amazing. – Jaspreet
You can choose from Double Bed rooms, the Family Room and a 2-room Honeymoon Cottage. Each room provides you with most comforts and amenities including arrangements for home-cooked meals etc.
To make a booking, Contact us.
To make a booking, Contact us.
A few things that you may want to know…
1. Check In 1300 HRS and Check Out 1200 HRS. Any Early Check In (2 hrs prior) or Late Check Out (2 hrs after), will incur an additional charge of Rs 500.
NOTE: If guests come by the morning train & depart by the night train, then they would be charged for an additional day.
2. Confirmation of bookings will be done ONLY on receipt of an advance payment. Payments can be made online into a bank account (please ask for details) or by dropping a cheque in any SBI drop box. Charges levied by the bank will be debited to your account.
3. We do not accept credit / debit cards.
4. Refund policy: On cancellations at least 4 days prior to date of arrival, FULL REFUND. Cancellations at least 2 days prior to date of arrival will get a 50% REFUND. But for cancellations less than 48 hours before the check-in time/date for your booking, there will be NO REFUND.
5. Please bring along a copy (and original) of your PHOTO ID, either a PAN Card or Driving License as this is required for registration purposes.
6. We serve home cooked vegetarian meals on a fixed menu basis for only the guests staying at our homestay. There is NO room service except for bed tea & afternoon tea.
Breakfast Options (Rs 120/person + 13.5% VAT): (Stuffed / Plain Parathas, Curd) OR (Eggs, Bread/Toast, Butter & Jam)
Lunch /Dinner (Rs 230/person + 13.5% VAT): Dal, 2 vegetables, Rice, Tawa Roti, Salad & Pickle
NOTE: Non veg dishes are available on order for an extra charge. Please note that charges for non-veg dishes may vary due to changing availability as a result of COVID-19. Please re-check prices with our staff before you order.
The Menu (in detail)
7. During the Winter months (Nov to Feb), we suggest you bring your woollens. Bonfires can be arranged during the winter months (on payment).
8 thoughts on “Rooms”
please could u contact us on our e-mail id for any information
we are 8 peoples all guys looking for new year eve.Also we got a recommendation about your hotel,so kindly let us know about the booking tariffs and availability of rooms.Kindly revert ASAP.Also you can call on 7827976818-sumit
we are looking for a family holiday,
my parents, wife and little daughter would like to stay on 8th and 9 th june 2012 nights,
WE INTRESTED TO COME IN MONTH OF JUN 17/6/2015 TO 22/6/2015 PLS PROVIDE ROOM STATUS
4 FAMILY EACH ONE BED EXTRA
I had a telephonic talk with you day before yesterday.I plan to vsit in the first week
of october with my wife & adult daughter for 3/4 nights . I am waiting my daughter”s
leave to be sanctioned around next week.If the leave is sanctioned,I will contact you
& send you the booking money through sbi,as advised by you on telephone.May I be provided with the upper floor corner room please? Kindly mail me about the room tarif with an extra bed,since we are 3 adults.As I have told you that my friends family
are also keen to go with us,I will let you know asap, they confirm.Meanwhile,please
also let me know,what non veg dishes are available.Soliciting an early reply.
We need accomodation for 1 night 23 jun 2014 for 3 adults n 3 kids.
Kindly send me the details.
I need a room in july end.
I stayed at Oak grove Inn in the year 2014. Excellent stay and wonderfull memories with Cornell Rawat saab and bhabiji. I wish to visit the place as early as possible.